- Four attested photocopies of matriculation certificate.
- Four attested photocopies of 10+2 certificate.
- Two attested photocopies of character certificate from the Principal of the school attended last.
- Two attested photocopies of SC / BC certificate if applicable.
- Threee passports size photographs.
- Recent Medical report of fitness by an M.B.B.S. doctor on Govt. service.
Candidate will be required to deposit registration fee Rs. 500/- in cash in case of GNM or by D.D. in favour
of Dr. Jai Parkash Sharma Memorial School & College of Nursing, Yamuna Nagar, at the time of submitting the
Selection Criteria :
Applicants should be between 17-30 years of age according to INC rules. Selection will be purely on Merit
basis. Candidates will be allowed to join training only if found physically & mentally fit.
GNM Training :
Minimum qualification is 10+2 with 45% marks & SC / BC / OBC 40% marks. Science students will be preferred.
Only eligible candidates will be called for interview. The institute will not pay any traveling or lodging charges
to the candidates.
The selected candidates will be required to deposit admission fee immediately after the interview.
Fees structure will be according to the direction of the HNRC & INC norms.