Industry College Interaction Cell headed by the Training & Placement Officer has been establishment to develop a close rapport with industries. The following activities will be performed by the cell :
- To hold advisory committee meeting
- To arrange Educational tours/ Industrial visits for the students.
- To arrange extension lectures in different fields by the subject expert/ field experts of various National/ Multinational industries/companies .
- To arrange Apprenticeship/Industrial training for the passed out students.
- To make contact with industries for placement of passed out students by way of campus interview / correspondence
- To exchange relevant information of mutual interests.
- To co-ordinate training / short term courses for staff.
- To handle alumni affairs, including maintenance of complete information regarding the pass out students and alumni association.