- To perform basic health care, nursing & midwifery procedures in the hospital & community.
- To acquire knowledge & understanding in the field of diagnostic, therapeutic & rehabilitative
- To develop an ability & accelerate sense of perception to make out the physical, mental & spiritual
need of an individual & meet them, approprialtely.
- To deliver health talks & demonstrate on maternal & child health care, immunization & family
planning devices etc.
- To create awareness in the community for personal & environmental hygiene & cleanliness for the
promotion of health & control of diseases.
- To motivate the community for Ante-natal, intra-natal & Post-natal care under expect supervision to
reduce maternal & infant morbidity & mortality rates.
- To develop knowledge & skill for dealing with emergency & disastrous situation, using sophisticated
equipment & devices keeping pace with advanced scientific & medical technology.